NORI Waiver Certificate
- Completed application form for "NORI Waiver Certificate" with one passport size photo affixed in the box.
- Fill in all the information correctly. Incomplete application will be returned without service.
- Applicant's valid passport and a photocopy of pages containing personal particulars (first three and last two pages).
- Copy of valid Visa.
- Copy of Proof of address (utility bill, driver license or lease agreement).
- Copy of clearances from three offices (State Home Department / Ministry of HRD / concerned RPO).
- Third party bar code page obtained from US Department of State.
- Fee $25 and $2 for ICWF.
- Fee is to be paid by cashier’s check or money order drawn only in favor of "Consulate General of India". There should be a seperate cashier's check or money order for ICWF Fee. Cash payment is also accepted at the counter of the Consulate. Applicants are requested to come with exact change for efficient services.
- Personal checks, Debit cards and Credit cards are not accepted.
- If application is being sent by post please sent a seperate $20/- cashier’s check or money order fee for return mail. No prepaid envelopes are accepted.